Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some things in my brain...


  • I lost a pivotal round of the 5th grade spelling bee to the word "young".  That damn silent "u".
  • Sometimes I think my mom looks like Cher.
  • I wish I had six pack abs, bad.
  • I want to run, far.  Really far.  I wish I could run a marathon, but the thought of me running a marathon makes me laugh... out loud.
  • This year I want to somehow get involved in cancer research.  I could donate money, volunteer, I don't know... it never seems like enough.
  • I've been questioning lately when one is too old for something.  It goes a little something like this: When are you too old to: do a beer bong, have a MySpace/Facebook account, use words such as "chill", shop at American Eagle (or other similar shops) or in the Junior's section, wear "trendy" jeans or sweat pants with words such as "cutie" or "juicy" on the ass, etc.  Feel free to share your insight.  
  • I'm ready for a vacation.  I could use a beach.

1 comment:

Ms. Megan said...

If you figure out when it's too old for all of those things let me know. I am afriad I am inching up on the too old mark :-)