Thursday, November 13, 2008

... my life in a blender...



I'm just tired. I'm wearing slippers to work today, that's how much I care. I've had a lot on my mind lately and it's taking a toll on me. I would prefer my mind be empty, but it's clearly the opposite. Some things...



  • In my 2nd attempt at supporting a homeless guy's drug addiction I got called "sexy legs". How reaffirming.

  • I'm in the process of getting over bronchitis which is no fun. What's even less fun is waiting in line for 10 minutes to sign in at the CVS Minute Clinic and having some old man blatantly cut you in line. I made sure to cough on him.

  • In 6 days I managed to eat an entire, 41 ounce bag of Skittles. If you're like me, you have no idea how much 41 ounces is. Let me tell you, it's a lot. As a result, my mouth is very mad at me. For some reason when I eat Skittles the insides of my cheeks get sores and it feels like my cheeks swell up. Eventually, as I keep shoveling Skittles down my throat, i scrape my teeth on my swollen, sore cheeks creating even more pain. It's a vicious cycle, but it doesn't stop me. I love Skittles. I need Skittle rehab.

  • This morning when I got to work the office was pitch black. I didn't even bother turning any lights on either. I'm pretty sure this is what hell feels like.

No comments: