Monday, July 27, 2009

Let's All Go To The Movies!


It's funny to have conversations with people about movies. We'll get on the topic of a movie that EVERYONE has seen and I've never seen any of them. People are usually shocked by this revelation. I think I need to change that. I think I'm going to make a list of movies that I haven't seen that I need to see. Maybe then I can keep up with movie conversations and kick some ass at those movie trivia games. Here are the movies that I've never seen. Feel free to add your suggestions:

Pulp Fiction
Schindler's List
Any of the Godfather's
Any of the Harry Potter's
Any of the Lord of the Rings
Boogie Nights
Citizen Kane
Any of the Silence of the Lamb's series... no.. I take that back... I saw the first one, that's it
The Shawshank Redemption
I saw one of the Star Wars... I don't even remember which one

Ok, we'll start with those. I'm sure someone will drop their jaw at me soon and I'll be able to add another one to my list. Yay for excuses to watch movies!

No comments: