Monday, October 13, 2008

somebody's got a case of the mondays...





Today I woke up without a problem. That, in itself is a problem. You see, I love sleeping. I will choose sleeping over almost any other activity. I love my friends, I love going out, I love tv and I love the gym, but above all of those I will almost undoubtedly choose sleep.




This morning however was a different story. The reason I'm even upset about not being able to breeze through the snooze button 10 times like I normally do is the part that makes me the most upset. I was dreading work today. Don't get me wrong, I dread work everyday- sad, I know- but today I was really not looking forward to it. Friday honestly had to be the worst day of work ever. Just horrible. Basically, if something could have gone wrong, it did. If there was chaos that could have been created, it was. It was not fun. And Mondays are usually worse than Fridays around here.




Thus.... I will finish my portfolio this week. Fin.

No comments: