Monday, December 29, 2008

Things Santa Forgot to Bring Me


Dear Santa,

Overall, I thought I was a pretty good girl this year. Despite a couple of times when I might have been a better candidate for the naughty list, I think I made up for it in the end. However, there are some things you forgot to bring me this year. What's wrong? Did your sleigh break down and you lost some packages? I know we don't have a fireplace, but that's never stopped you before. In case you might have lost my wish list, I'll go ahead and send it to you again. Here are the things you forgot to bring me this year:



If you forgot my address, just let me know and I can give it to you again. It's ok Santa, everyone makes mistakes. I look forward to seeing you soon!

1 comment:

Blinds said...

Oh, Clown what am I going to do with you!?!? You are a goose egg.