Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Holy Moly


First of all, I never get a chance to watch Oprah, but I got off of work early today.  However, I still missed most of it and dammit, it looked good.  It was about an entire family hooked on heroin.  Woah.  I love, love, love Intervention on A&E and for some reason am mesmerized by stories of drug addicts.  I'm not sure why.  Anywho... that was my first of all.  My second of all, is what the hell happened to Oprah.  I know she's packed on a few pounds but damn.  She's lookin.... rough.  She looks like she hasn't slept in 13 days (at least) and her hair is out of control.  Maybe she's having a bad day?  Anywho, gotta love Oprah.  She's a good lady.  And she has a pregnant mom addicted to heroin up next!  More later!

(I decided to post a good picture of Oprah instead of scary Oprah... see, this is what she's supposed to look like!)

No comments: