Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lazy is my middle name


I have so much to do.  So much.  So why am I sitting here, in my Snuggie, eating chips and salsa, watching VH1's 20 Greatest Oscar Moments?  Thus is my life.  Here are things I should be doing right now:
  1. Working out at the gym
  2. Making dinner
  3. Designing t-shirts for my friend's upcoming bachelorette party (which needs to be done soon!)
  4. Designing a logo for my sister-in-law's parents new hair product they've developed (which should have been done about a month ago)
  5. Writing editorial for a writing assignment I was given at work (due in two days)
  6. Creating a presentation for work (due in 1 week)
  7. Coming up with some sort of February festivity since I graciously volunteered to be the February social chair at work (Just say no Kate, just say no...)
  8. Reading my new book (it's starring me down)
  9. Hangin' out with my mama (she gets lonely)
  10. Making cookies (I just want some, ok?)
But, here I sit.  Not being productive.  This is pretty much the common theme of my life. 

No comments: