Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Addiction


It all started with the snuggies. And now it's snowballing. I can't stop shopping online. It's just too easy! I think my main problem is that I get really bored at work so it starts out with just browsing. That turns into needless purchases and me having my credit card number, expiration date and security code on the back of my card memorized. Gulp. Is that unhealthy?


I found this a-maz-ing website that I would highly recommend to all my lady friends (guys, I guess you can partake if you're into wearing make up). It's ELF make up and basically, it's every kind of make up you've ever dreamed of, all for a dollar a piece. How can you pass that up!? Well, I can assure you that I didn't pass it up.


Next, I thought it was necessary to order a new Victoria's Secret swimming suit online. You know, as motivation to get in shape, right? Or, maybe I had to get it before they went on back order? Or before every other girl had the same one as me? Either way, online purchase, cha ching....


I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time on Overstock.com lately. That place has everything, it's insane. I'm considering buying a new comforter/bed set but it's kind of difficult to decide if you'd want to sleep on something without being able to touch it. What if I get it and it's like sandpaper? Ah, who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll buy one soon.


I just ordered a ring.


What's next?


(ps- TOTALLY recommend the Snuggie for anyone who is lazy like me. best Christmas gift ever, haha!)

No comments: