Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Mullet


Living in the MidWest it's very common to see a mullet on a regular basis.  However, I'm sure these heinous do's aren't consolidated to these parts alone.  I just don't get it.  Why do people still have mullets?!

I realize that at one point in history this hair creation was popular (why, I'm not sure) but that time has passed.  First of all, it's not like this hairdo is comfortable.  Being a female with long hair I know how hot and annoying it can get.  If I were a guy I would definitely have short hair.  So why not just trim up the back for a regular hair cut?  Second, mullets are clearly a source for amusement and endless jokes.  If you know the haircut you posses is a horrible joke, why would you want it?  I can't understand it.  

If anyone can explain to me the pros of having a mullet I would love to hear it because, for the life of me, I just can't seem to wrap my mind around this one. 

No comments: